Windshift’s Successful Brands Collection explores lessons from New Zealand’s top brands, shows how successful brands build customer wellbeing, and reveals winning business strategies for 2019 and beyond.
These are the tag-lines of three recently updated reports, now available [either together or separately] at our online store. Though each covers quite different topics, they have a shared focus on how brands and businesses must evolve in order to become and remain successful. They help you to take a step back and focus on overall strategies, without losing sight of your practical to-do lists for the year ahead.
Here’s a short guide to the flow of each report – click on the links for more details:
- Successful brands feel ‘right for the times’ to people.
- Potential buyers have three distinctive points of view on what matters most about brands.
- Here’s why some brands are more successful than others
- Many people pursue wellbeing.
- So it’s important [and really interesting] to know what they want and what works best for them .
- Aiding their pursuit of wellbeing generates gratitude, a strong form of brand attachment.
- Successful brands focus deliberately on customer wellbeing.
- The business environment is systematically evolving.
- Customer expectations are evolving in similar ways.
- So it’s important to clarify where you are heading – and to keep up with your customers.
- Successful brands reflect good choices about where to head and how to operate.
What To Expect From These Reports
- They are all based on up-to-date research conducted by Windshift in 2018, and may also refer to research we conducted in 2015 and 2017.
- They are available for purchase and instant download through Windshift’s online store. Alternatively, payment can be made on invoice.
- Each downloadable report package contains a PowerPoint slide deck comprising 24 PNG slide images and a 24 page presentation report [PDF], which outlines the case we are making.
- The report explains each slide in detail, allowing you to distribute within the organisation or re-present with confidence.
- The reports are priced to reach a wide business audience [between $150 and $250 plus GST.]
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will make a full refund.
- To learn more, please contact Windshift directly