Based on our most recent survey of New Zealanders, Windshift has created the Three Tech Tribes Report to help any marketer or communicator who creates strategies, experiences or written content aimed at technology consumers.
The report featured below offers insights and advice on how to reach, identify and engage with:
- The Pro-Tech Tribe – people who identify with technology, who look for it in products, services and brands, who internalise it as part of their view of status.
- The Futurist Tribe – they don’t necessarily LOVE technology, but they are in and of the culture it has created – global techno-culture. They look forwards and outwards.
- High Users – often the most overlooked or taken for granted – perhaps because the don’t fit the Pro-Tech stereotypes. Their lives are lived online and through their apps and devices. They put in the hours and they have a diverse range of online activities.
The report answers three key questions:
- Who are our key audiences?
- What unites and divides them?
- What role is technology playing in their lives?
Buy the Three Techno-culture Tribes Report
Get the 24-page report by clicking on the Buy button below. You can download the report immediately or click here to see the 3 Technoculture Tribes Sample
Choose from the two versions below:
- the Three Tech Tribes Basic [featuring slide images with accompanying written summary]
- or the Three Tech Tribes Plus version, which includes a spreadsheet of relevant survey data.