Based on our most recent survey of New Zealanders, Windshift has created the three tech tribes mini-report to help any marketer or communicator who creates strategies, experiences or written content aimed at technology consumers.
The mini-report featured below offers insights and advice on how to reach, identify and engage with:
- The Pro-Tech Tribe – people who identify with technology, who look for it in products, services and brands, who internalise it as part of their view of status.
- The Futurist Tribe – they don’t necessarily LOVE technology, but they are in and of the culture it has created – global techno-culture. They look forwards and outwards.
- High Users – often the most overlooked or taken for granted – perhaps because the don’t fit the Pro-Tech stereotypes. Their lives are lived online and through their apps and devices. They put in the hours and they have a diverse range of online activities.
The report answers three key questions:
- Who are our key audiences?
- What unites and divides them?
- What role is technology playing in their lives?
Choose from the two versions below:
- the Three Tech Tribes Basic [featuring slide images with accompanying written summary]
- or the Three Tech Tribes Plus version, which includes a spreadsheet of relevant survey data.